Content Creator Resources
Once you have developed your content marketing strategy, you’re ready for the fun part: creating content!
Entering this phase can raise a lot of questions for content creators. You’ll find some of the most common ones below:
What should I write about?
It’s a question that every content marketer asks at some point in their career. And while there’s no universal “right” answer for all businesses, these CMI posts will help you understand how to choose impactful topics, generate compelling ideas, and craft the engaging stories your audience wants most:
- Content Creation Process: Everything You Need To Wow Your Audience
- How To Find External Sources To Create Trustworthy Content
- 5 Steps To Better Brainstorming That Works for Your Content Strategy and Audience
- How to Create Pillar Content Google Will Love
- Must-Have Checklist To Creating Valuable Content
What type of content should I create?
There are lots of content types creators can choose from, and each one presents its own set of benefits, challenges, and requirements. But no matter which ones you are considering, these articles will help you make smart, strategic decisions that will lead to a stronger marketing impact.
- Try These Storytelling Structures To Build, Strengthen, or Repair Your Brand
- Marketing Content to Gen Z? You Better Play by Their Rules
- 5 SEO Content and Design Tips To Improve Your Ranking in SERPs
- Transform Your Data Into Great Visuals With These Resources, Tips, and Tools
- 4 User-Generated Content Ideas (and Tools To Check If They Work)
- Mastering the Art of Smartphone Video: Expert Tips for Pro-Quality Footage
Where can I find more info about creating specific content types?
On the CMI blog, you’ll find expert advice on working with just about every type of content, including:
- Case studies
- Email content and newsletters
- Print magazines
- Sales enablement
- Web content
- White Papers
What are some examples of great content?
Sometimes, the easiest way to get inspired is to see how others generate content. These resources are full of examples that can help get your creative juices flowing:
- How This Outside-the-Box Approach to Content Produced Award-Winning Results
- Feast on These 9 Content Examples Worthy of Gratitude
- 9 Visual Content Tips and Examples From Creative Brands and Experts
- 6 Email Newsletter Ideas for More Opens, Clicks, and Shares
- Overcome a Boring Blog With These Techniques
- 6 Brands Share Real Content Marketing Examples That Convert
- 5 Underused Video Ideas to Generate Leads
- How To Raise Your Brand’s Voice on Issues That Matter [Examples]
- Content Marketing Awards Winners Aspire and Deliver Big Results
How can I get better at content creation?
While there’s certainly an art to crafting a great brand story, you also need to consider the technical elements that can help make your content experience more trustworthy and satisfying for your audience.
The quality and accuracy of your writing, its style and tone, and its emotional resonance all factor into consumers’ perception of its value. These articles will help you nail the execution and get better results from your efforts:
- Tips, Tricks, and Advice to Help Overcome Your Writing Challenges [New E-Book]
- How To Combine Machine and Human Input for More Effective Content in 2023
- 5 Steps to Find Your Brand Voice
- 37 Content Writing Examples and How-To Tips for Website Articles
- Write Like You Talk: 12 Tips for Conversational Content
- Take Binary Bias Out of Your Content Conversations
- Style Guide: How To Write One for Your Brand