Meet Your Host
Andrew Davis’ 20-year career has taken him from local television to The Today Show. He’s worked for The Muppets in New York. He’s marketed for tiny start-ups and Fortune 500 brands. His latest book, Brandscaping: Unleashing the Power of Partnership, is one of Amazon’s Top 100 Marketing Books. He produced for Charles Kuralt and MTV. He’s even produced a documentary film called Roadside Ambition: The amazing true story of one small town with two huge balls.
In 2001, Andrew co-founded Tippingpoint Labs, where, as their Chief Strategy Officer, Andrew and his team helped companies like Putnam Investments, Breville and TomTom. They built digital strategies for publishers like Rodale and Meredith. For more than a decade, Drew has led the charge to change the way publishers think and how brands market their products in a digital world. @TPLDrew
What to expect on Claim Your Fame:
- Each episode Andrew will introduce you to someone who’s leveraged the online world, their passion for what they do and their magnetic personalty to drive big revenue.
- This is not an interview; it’s their story. You will get the whole picture. From sharing what their customers wanted, to creating online content, to that moment when they knew they were a success.
- Andrew will use their success to jumpstart your business by showing you how to take what you heard in the story and apply it to you and your situation. Are you ready to Claim Your Fame?
- Each episode runs right around 30 minutes
- Andrew would love for you to review the show. Go to iTunes and Stitcher to share your thoughts on the show!