We at the Content Marketing Institute are thrilled to announce the finalists for the 2012 Content Marketing Orange Awards. The Orange Awards celebrate the best and brightest people, projects, and organizations from around the world that are dedicated to the practice of content marketing. This year’s awards garnered more than 600 total submissions. Judging was conducted by CMI staff, Chief Content Officer editors, and by our partner brand leaders.
The Content Marketing Orange Awards are the only awards program that recognize the individuals AND the companies that are keeping the content marketing industry on the forefront of the content revolution.
Each of the finalists below will be honored at a gala event on September 6, 2012 as a conclusion to Content Marketing World, now the largest content marketing event on the planet.
I would like to personally congratulate both the winners and non-winners for this year’s Orange Awards. Thank you for carrying the torch. A rising tide truly does lift all ships.
2012 Content Marketing Orange Awards Finalists
Content Marketing Project Finalists (the best of the Magnum Opus Awards)
- Allstate Insurance Co.: Safe Room: The Ultimate Secure Shelter [infographic]
- PTC: Product Lifecycle Stories Blog
- National Association of Realtors: HouseLogic.com
- HP: You on HP microsite project
- Air Canada/Spafax: enRoute magazine
- Aon Hewitt/Dow Jones Content Lab [print customer newsletter]
- Google: Think Quarterly
- Sun Life Financial: Brighter Life
- Honda Financial Services/Story Worldwide: Newslink
- Exact Target: Subscribers, Fans and Followers
Content Marketing Agency Finalists
- Velocity [United Kingdom]
- Silver Square [United States]
- EnVeritas Group [United States]
- Visionista [United States]
- Switched on Media [Australia]
- Edge [Australia]
- madison/miles media [United States]
- Distilled [United States]
- Imagination Publishing [United States]
- King Content [Australia]
- Well Planned Web, LLC [United States]
- Centerline Digital [United States]
- Babcock & Jenkins [United States]
- Story Worldwide [United States]
- PropelGrowth [United States]
Content Marketer of the Year Finalists
- Joe Chernov – Eloqua
- Jon Gelberg – Blue Fountain Media
- Marcus Sheridan – River Pools and Spas
- Michael Brenner – SAP
- Andy Zimmerman – Brainshark
- Jackie Bebenroth – Spice of Life
- Rachel Meranus – PR Newswire
- Patricia Brown – CSC
- Eston Martz – Minitab, Inc.
- Erin Doherty – Four Winds Interactive
- Amanda Maksymiw – Lattice Engines
- Jason Stewart – Demandbase
- Brendan Cournoyer – Brainshark
- Rob Yoegel – Monetate
- Waynette Tubbs – SAS
Congratulations to all our Award finalists! For more information or to register for the Content Marketing Orange Awards Gala dinner, click here.