Content Marketing Framework: Target Audience
The only way we can maintain long-term success is to continually engage people.
As with your content marketing plan, the evaluation of your different audiences (both inside and outside your organization) should occur regularly along your content marketing journey.
Create your personas
One of the tenets of content marketing is that you need to understand — and write specifically — for your audience. To help you do this, it’s essential to create your personas:
- How To Build a Better Audience Persona (Choose a Detailed or Quick Method)
- Yes, You Do Need New Personas Now
- Buyer Personas: One Method Doesn’t Fit All
- Do You Think Stereotypes and Personas Are Synonymous?
- It’s Not About the Tea: How to Make Buyer Personas That Really Satisfy
Remember your influencers
You may think buyer persona = customer, but there are other influencers you need to consider as well. This short video featuring Amanda Maksymiw, Leslie Reiser, and Waynette Tubbs reminds us that you need to have a plan for reaching industry thought leaders, those within your organization and customers.
Here are some other informative posts on influencer marketing:
- How to Turn Influencers Into a Powerful Content Force
- 6 Influencer Marketing Metrics To Watch and 5 Tools To Help
- 5 Brands See Big Value in Multi-Billion-Dollar Influencer Marketing Industry
- 6 Old-School Techniques To Integrate Into Your Influencer Marketing
- Influencer Marketing Experts Pick Their Favorite Tools To Manage Their Programs
- What Influencers Wish Brands Knew About Sponsored Content Partnerships