The practice of influencer marketing isn’t new. In fact, some may argue it’s one of the most long-standing marketing techniques around. But building a high-quality influencer program today — especially in the digital age — is no small feat.
We’re aiming to make it a bit easier for you with our latest e-book; The Complete Guide to Influencer Marketing: Strategies, Templates, and Tools. Inside we’ve gathered industry-leading practices, insights from the experts and, you guessed it, codified templates and vetted tools to help you actually draft, execute, and measure an influencer program — quickly. We’ve broken the process down into 10 straightforward steps, so depending on where your marketing objectives, priorities, and resources lie, you can use some or all of them as you build your program.
By downloading the e-book, you’ll also get access to three customizable templates that are described in the guide.
Here’s a sneak peek at what’s inside:
- Research and insights to help you make the case for an influencer marketing program internally
- Suggested goals to help you develop and document your influencer strategy
- Ideas on how to identify the right influencers for your program, and get them to work with you
- Three questions you need to consider when identifying resources
- A checklist and tips for developing content worth sharing, and the best ways to distribute
- Templates to help you measure the impact of your individual influencers, and overall program