Eduardo Conrado, who oversees marketing for Motorola Solutions and recently expanded his role to include IT, describes how brand content strategy thrives when marketing and IT work together.
Chief Content Officer (CCO) is the quarterly print and digital magazine offered by the Content Marketing Institute.
CCO is the first globally-distributed magazine devoted to the fast-growing, evolving field of content marketing. It is written by, for, and about the most innovative, influential global content marketers.
The magazine showcases how content marketers are finding success in the field, focusing on the tools, technologies and processes they use to help marketers learn new publishing skills and apply lessons to their own organizations.
How Your Content Strategy Thrives When Marketing and IT Work Together
Treat Content Publishing as a Privilege by Sharing the Awesome
How to Build Online Engagement With Health Care Communities
Corporate Storytelling: Cross the Paid, Earned, and Owned Divide
Video Content Marketing: 4 Elements of An Effective Strategy
Why Your Content Marketing Riches Can Be Found in the Niches
Creative Content Marketing for Financial Services: 3 Examples
More from Chief Content Officer Magazine
- Turning Social Media Follows into Content Marketing Leads
- 5 Event Content Strategies for Shaping Exceptional Executive Conferences, Forums
- How Hospitals Are Hustling as Health Content Creators
- What Content Marketers Need to Know About Interactive eBooks
- IQ by Intel: What Content Marketers Can Learn from This New Digital Magazine
- Hunting Hippos: Winning Approval from the C-Level for Content Marketing
- Infographics Are a Full Meal; Consumer Audiences Need Snackable Content