Marketing Makers – A Show About Modern Marketing
We are all marketing makers – the people who make marketing work. The independent content consultant. The content director at a Fortune 100. The newly appointed CMO. The content marketing director at an agency. The one-person content dynamo. And while everyone works hard to make it work, not everyone comes from a traditional marketing background.
This Marketing Makers show and blog series explains classic marketing concepts that have evolved to support the modern marketing techniques – like content marketing – businesses use today. Each month, Robert Rose, Chief Strategy Advisor at the Content Marketing Institute, will educate you, entertain you, and help you grow in your craft.
Think of it as everything you’ve always wanted to know about marketing – but were afraid to ask. Watch Episode 1 right here or in the companion blog post: Fine-Tune Your Reach and Frequency for Modern Marketing (Video Series Debut)
Who should watch Marketing Makers?
This show is designed for:
- People with a content background who want a better understanding of (or a new way of looking at) marketing fundamentals
- People with a classical marketing background who want to reframe traditional marketing concepts to apply to the new marketing environment
What’s the format of the show?
Each episode breaks down a marketing concept in three ways:
- In the lab, host Robert Rose explores the evolution of a traditional marketing concept into a more modern approach
- In the field, interviews with content marketing professionals and leading practitioners explore how real people put these concepts to use
- In the future, Robert explains why the concepts matter to your work – and what’s coming next
How do I watch Marketing Makers?
Meet Your Host
Robert Rose leads The Content Advisory, the education and consulting group of the Content Marketing Institute. In his work with global brands such as Capital One, Dell, Ernst & Young, Hewlett Packard, and The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Robert gives and takes inspiration and ideas for making content marketing great (again?). Somehow he also finds time to write marketing books, craft musical hooks, and mix a mean cocktail.
Marketing Makers Archive
[display-posts taxonomy=”tertiary_category” tax_term=”marketing-makers” posts_per_page=”-1″ include_date=”true” include_episode=”true” order=”DESC”]