All 40+ Content Marketing World Videos Now Available
Very excited about the launch of Content Marketing World On Demand, which was just released this week.
For those of you who were not able to attend, Content Marketing World 2011 gathered over 50 of the leading content marketing experts from around the world. All in all, we had more than 600 attendees from 18 different countries. Needless, to say, I was overwhelmed.
There was so much good content (and so little time). So, we partnered with our friends at King Fish Media to create CMW On Demand. What I love about it is the picture-in-picture with the video synced next to the slides (see image with David Meerman Scott). I’ve had a chance to see all of them (at least in parts) and I can honestly say that it is one of the best resources available anywhere on content marketing.
We are offering CMW On-Demand for a limited time before we start promoting Content Marketing World 2012 (which we will announce details on next week). For total access to all the videos, the investment is $199, which comes to about $5 per video. Well worth it (of course I would say that, but I really mean it).
Here is a list of some of the speakers you can see at Content Marketing World On Demand.
- Sally Hogshead, author of Fascinate
- David Meerman Scott (who needs no introduction)
- Brian Clark (Copyblogger.com)
- Michael Stelzner (SocialMediaExaminer.com)
- Ardath Albee, author of eMarketing Strategies for the Complex Sale
- Jay Baer, author of The Now Revolution
- Alison Bolen, SAS
- Regina Brett, Award-Winning Journalist (this is a must see presentation on emotional storytelling)
- Jonathan Byerly, Dell
- Tad Carper, Cleveland Cavaliers
- C.C. Chapman and Ann Handley, authors of Content Rules
- Curtis Danburg, Cleveland Indians
- Pam Didner, Intel
- Jason Falls, Social Media Explorer
- Katie Herbst, Westfield Insurance
- AJ Huisman, Kennedy Van der Laan Law Firm
- Amy Laskin, Ogilvy
- Scott Linabarger, Cleveland Clinic
- Ellen Moreau, Sherwin Williams
- Lee Odden, TopRank Online Marketing
- Rob Pasquinucci, Luxottica
- Michael Procopio – HP
- Brett Reynolds, Cleveland Browns
- Josh Richman, WGN America
- Nate Riggs, Bob Evans
- Robert Rose, Content Marketing Institute
- Shaku Selvahumar – IBM
- Marcus Sheridan – River Pools and Spas (a MUST see)
- Gary Spangler – DuPont
- Todd Wheatland – Kelly Services
And many, many more (including yours truly). I’m interested to know what you think. Let me know.