B2B enterprise marketers (1,000+ employees) use more content marketing tactics than their peers at smaller companies, but they face their own set of unique challenges.
This report shows:
- Which tactics, social media platforms, and paid advertising methods they use to distribute content—and which ones they find most effective
- The impact of a documented content marketing strategy on overall effectiveness
- The percentage of total budget they allocate to content marketing
- How their goals for content marketing have changed over the last year
- Which metrics they use to measure content marketing effectiveness
- Content marketing initiatives they’re working on, and more.
Download this 31-page report, sponsored by Marketo, to learn how the content marketing practices of enterprise marketers have changed over the last year and how their habits differ from their B2B peers overall.
By downloading this report, you’re also opting in to CMI’s weekly newsletter (This Week in Content Marketing), CMI promotions and partner email lists. You can unsubscribe or set your CMI email preferences at any time by following the “Manage Subscriptions” link at the bottom of every CMI email.