The Content Marketing Institute Orange Awards honor the most talented, original brand-side content marketers and their portfolio of work. We celebrate B2B, B2C and non-profit/association marketers who consistently develop winning strategies and execute highly creative, inspirational content marketing programs with a proven track record of success.
You may apply for consideration in the following categories:
- Visionary: The content marketing ‘visionary’ is a C-level professional with over 15 years experience in the industry. The visionary uses content marketing as a primary strategy to engage with customers, and is on the leading edge of trying out new ideas and technologies.
- Leader: The content marketing ‘leader’ is a director-level marketer with over 10 years experience in the industry. The leader has been directly involved with–if not leading–major content marketing initiatives within their organizations, and has an impressive portfolio of work to demonstrate their passion.
- Tactician: The content marketing ‘tactician’ flies under-the-radar. He/she has direct responsibility for a critical content marketing program, and shows great promise as a future content marketing leader, both in personal passion and professional growth.
Reasons Why You Should Enter (or Nominate a Colleague)!
- Market recognition for you and your company’s track record of excellence. CMI will honor the winners at a gala dinner at the 2012 Content Marketing World conference, the largest gathering of content marketing professionals on the planet.
- Visibility and connections with other leading content marketing organizations and buyers.
Applications will be judged by the Content Marketing Institute staff of expert consultants.
CMI will announce and honor the winners at Content Marketing World in Columbus, Ohio, Sept. 4-6, 2012. The winners will also be featured in the November issue of CCO (Chief Content Officer), the official magazine of the Content Marketing Institute.
April 16 – Nominations opened
May 31 – Early application presentation deadline
July 2 – Application presentation deadline – Call for Nominations and Submissions Now Closed
August 6 – Finalists announced
Call for Nominations and Submissions is Now Closed. 2013 Awards submissions are not currently being accepted at this time.
The 2012 Orange Awards finalists have been announced. See the results here.
Should you have any questions about the award program or process, please contact: Laura Kozak, CMI Orange Awards Project Manager: lk[at]contentinstitute.com. (Please replace [at] with @)