Simply writing a killer eBook or producing a humorous video isn’t the path to content marketing success . . . although it’s definitely the start. You need to take the next step and optimize your content so it can be found and have a plan in place to distribute it. The articles below will help you get started.
Choose the right keywords:
- How to Find the Right Keywords for Your Content Marketing Efforts
- Where and When Your Keywords Really Matter for SEO
Optimize your content for search engines by following the basics:
- SEO Fundamentals that Google Can’t Ignore
- How to Optimize Content When You Don’t Know Jack about SEO
- The Essential Guide to Meta Descriptions that Will Get You Found Online
- Everything You Need to Know About Using Title Tags in Content Marketing
Understand optimization trends:
- Google News Rolls Out News_Keywords – How Will it Affect Your Content Efforts?
- How to Meet Google’s Newest Quality Standards for Content
- How to Survive the Google Penguin Update with Effective Content Writing
- 6 Tips for Optimizing Your Content for the Latest Trends in Consumption