Meet Your Host
Pamela Muldoon has been a marketing professional for over 25 years having held the positions as Copy Director, Training Specialist, Project Director, Social Media Director and Content Marketing Director for such diverse industries as radio broadcasting, financial services, airline, education and technology. Her current role as Podcast Network Director for Content Marketing Institute blends her two+ decades of experience with her passion for podcasting. Her consultancy, Audio Content Solutions, also works with companies and agencies to develop a strong audio content platform that integrates into their overall planning process. Pamela has been podcasting since 2009, interviewing hundreds of business and marketing professionals, community leaders and influencers. With over 30 years of experience behind a microphone, she also lends her voice to commercials, documentaries and promos, as well as narration and elearning projects through VoiceOvers By Pamela. @pamelamuldoon
What to expect on Content Marketing NEXT:
Each episode runs right around 50 minutes:
- What’s NEW…What’s NOW…What’s NEXT: Each week Pamela interviews a marketing professional to talk about what’s new in their business, their professional life and the content marketing industry. She finds out what’s trending right now and what is coming down the road for brands, marketers and consumers.
- Blast The Buzzword: We hear them every day. We read them all over the web. Often, we are guilty of saying them, too. Each guest will have the chance to share the industry buzzword that makes them cringe, blast it and provide a alternative way to share what we are trying to say.
- In The Hot Seat: Three Questions, Three Minutes. The questions could be professional or personal, but always guaranteed to be quite insightful.
- Pamela would love for you to review the show. Go to iTunes and Stitcher to share your thoughts on the show!
Content Marketing NEXT Archive
- Michael Brenner Divulges the 2 Skills Every Content Team Needs (5/19/2015)
- Former Google, HubSpot Marketer Helps Start-Up Community (5/5/2015)
- Rohit Bhargava Shares How To Spot Trends in the Non-Obvious (4/21/2015)
- Content Launch CEO Helps Small Business Content Marketing (4/7/2015)
- From Heavy Metal to LinkedIn: Jason Miller Slays B2B Marketing (3/24/2015)
- Robert Rose Says Content-driven Experiences Are the Next Era (3/3/2015)
- Scott Abel Discusses Why Content Marketers Must Embrace Intelligent Content (2/17/2015)
- Noz Urbina Talks Adaptive Content, Customer Experience (2/3/2015)
- How One Nonprofit Raised $150 Million Going Outside Tradition (1/20/2015)
- Go-to Social Media Tools Guy Wants to Blast ‘Social Media’ (1/6/2015)
- Jim Kukral Tells Why Now Is The Time to Conquer Your Book (12/16/2014)
- Ann Handley Talks Writing Ridiculously Well (12/9/2014)
- Why Social Media Marketing Isn’t Enough (12/2/2014)
- The New, Now, and Next in Global Content Marketing (11/25/2014)
- Content Marketing NEXT: How to Get a Greater Return on Your Content (11/18/2014)
- How to Extend the Life of Your Audio and Podcast Content (11/11/2014)