When you think of influencer marketing, you may think about reaching out to those who have the broadest social reach to share your content. But, as Amanda Maksymiw, Leslie Reiser, and Waynette Tubbs remind us, it can be beneficial to look beyond the most obvious, popular people in your network to help you spread the word. Take a look at this short video to learn where to find influencers and how to use them in your content marketing strategy.
If you want to learn more about influencer marketing, check out these additional posts:
- How to Incorporate Influencers into Content Marketing: This is a good primer from Amanda Maksymiw on what influencer marketing is and how to get started.
- Win at Content Marketing by Building Your Influencer Community: Toby Murdock explains how to engage with influencers during various touch points of your content marketing program.
- For Influential Content Marketing, Go Beyond Your Brand Fans: Another way to consider influencers is to think about “Three Circles of Content Sharing.
- How Influencers Have Ignited IBM’s Content Marketing: Leslie Reiser shares specifics about how IBM uses influencers.
- How a New “Influencer” App Could Be Your Most Powerful Content Marketing Weapon: If you want to find influencers, you need to check out this tool.
For more helpful tips on leveraging influencers to boost your content marketing efforts, register to attend Content Marketing World 2013.