Just like museum curators who find the masterpieces out there, content marketers can find tremendous opportunities in curating content that will be valuable to their audience. At Content Marketing World, we caught up with Pawan Deshpande, CEO of HiveFire, Inc., to learn more.
A big thanks to Eric Leslie from OnScene Productions for producing this and all of our event videos.
View other speaker videos from Content Marketing World:
- How to Use Content Marketing to Help Your Career [Video] (Bernie Borges)
- Sally Hogshead and David Meerman Scott Fascinate and Motivate [Video]
- Content Marketing Research Tips from Arnie Kuenn [Video]
- How HP Tackles Content Research [Video] (Michael Procopio)
- Marcus Sheridan on the Good, Bad, and Ugly of Content Marketing [Video]
- The Backbone of a Great Content Marketing Strategy [Video] (AJ Huisman)
- Results-Driven Blogging for B2B Brands [Video] (Alison Bolen)
- Mike Stelzner Shares His Secrets for Outstanding Content [Video]
- How Content Marketers Can Tell a Great Story [Video] (Robert Rose)
- Tips from Ardath Albee on Building a Better Buyer Experience [Video]
- Do Something Remarkable with Your Content [Video] (Jim Kukral)
- Jay Baer on Helping Versus Selling [Video]
- Make Your Content Work for You: 2 Tips from Michael Pranikoff [Video]